Last updated: May 13th, 2021
BIOSEN group respects your concerns about privacy. We created this Privacy Page to make sure you understand how we collect and use your personal information in connection with BIOSEN.
Through BIOSEN, we may obtain information about you in various ways:
Information You Provide Directly
• BIOSEN account, contact, and BIOSEN profile information (such as name, date of birth, gender, profile photo and postings, email address, phone number)
• Health and wellness-related data (such as height, weight, heart rate, oxygen saturation level, electrocardiography (ECG), stress level and sleep-related information).
• Fitness and nutrition-related information (such as activity levels, types of exercise, exercise programs, number of steps, speed, distance, food, and water intake).
• Information about and from BIOSEN or third-party devices and apps you choose to connect to BIOSEN (such as third-party device manufacturers, models, and identifiers, and third-party app IDs, including social media IDs).
Information About Your Use of BIOSEN Application
• Information about your use of BIOSEN application (such as messages sent or received in BIOSEN, BIOSEN settings, and in-app usage information, including menus and settings clicked, features used, frequency and duration of use of BIOSEN application, and any error messages displayed).
• Device information (such as firmware version, operating system, and device IDs, including MAC address, Android ID, serial number, and mobile advertiser IDs).
• Location data: Bluetooth and other information related to your location and with your permission your device’s precise geolocation when you use location-based features. Please note that if you decline to allow BIOSEN application to collect your precise geolocation, you may not be able to use all of the BIOSEN services or features.
We also may obtain other information about you, your device, and your use of BIOSEN, in ways we describe at the time we collect the information or otherwise with your consent.
How We Use the Information We Obtain
We may use the information we collect for the following purposes:
• To respond to your requests and inquiries
• To communicate with you about BIOSEN application.
• To provide services or features that you request, including data back-up and sync services for BIOSEN account users, as well as linking with third party apps, services, and devices.
• To deliver customized content, such as importing your workout routine from another app into BIOSEN, and recommendations tailored to your interests and the manner in which you interact with BIOSEN application.
• To provide promotions and offers by way of direct marketing communications, only where you have given us your separate consent;
• To operate, evaluate, and improve our business (including developing new products, enhancing and improving our products and BIOSEN application, managing our communications, analyzing our products, consumer base, and BIOSEN application, performing data analytics, and performing accounting, auditing, and other internal functions).
• To protect against, identify, and prevent fraud and other criminal activity, claims, and other liabilities.
• To comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards, and our policies, including this Privacy Notice.
We may use and combine the information we collect about you from BIOSEN with data from other services or features you use and your devices, and other sources, to provide you with a better experience. We may also use the information you provide directly or through other sources as described above to provide content you may like or that has been personalized. For example, when you link BIOSEN application to certain third party apps, services, or devices, we may provide a recommendation related to or based off this linking.
We may collect personal information about your online activities on connected devices over time and across third-party websites, devices, apps and other online features and services. We may use third-party analytics services, such as Google Analytics. The information we obtain may be disclosed to or collected directly by these providers and other relevant third parties who use the information, for example, to evaluate use of BIOSEN application and to help administer BIOSEN application.